President Tinubu Suspends Trips to South Africa and Angola, as Security Crisis Worsens
Nov. 19, 2025, 12:46 p.m.
Nov. 19, 2025, 12:46 p.m.
The suspects in custody are DEJI ADESANYA and OLUBIYI MAJEKODUNMI, who were arrested during a raid in the Lekki axis of Eti-Osa, Lagos.
Read More →The PPRO said further investigations revealed that four other suspects, identified as ABUBAKAR RILEAN, ABUBAKAR ABDULLAHI, ADAMU IBRAHIM JORA and MICHAEL JO who are between the ages of thirty and forty, were also arrested for alleged production and distribution of adulterated engine oil.
Read More →In what appears to be an expression of grief over the wave of attacks and abductions by terrorists in different parts of the country, BETTA EDU stated: “In my innocence; I gave all; unending hours going through places where people of her status will never condescend to ..."
Read More →This follows discussions last week between a high-level Nigerian delegation led by the National Security Adviser, NUHU RIBADU, and US officials in Washington DC.
Read More →In a statement confirming the development, CSP Omolola Odutola said the operatives discovered that the Fulani settlers in Ajebo are not hostile migrants but long-standing residents, living peacefully within the community.
Read More →Twenty-eight-year-old VICTOR CLETUS was arrested following a complaint lodged by an unnamed victim, who claimed that the man contacted her on Snapchat and presented himself as a surgeon at the Babcock University Teaching Hospital.
Read More →